ISO9001 Management Systems sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard within the ISO9000 family that can be certified to. It can be used by any organisation, large or small, regardless of its sector of activity. Odin Business Solutions specialise is assisting organisations to develop, implement and maintain quality management systems in line with the requirements of ISO9001.
Benefits of having ISO9001 Quality Management Systems
Implementing a quality management system assists organisations to assess the overall context of their organisation to define who is affected by the work and what they expect from you. This enables organisations to clearly define business objectives and identify new opportunities.
The standard ensures organisations put their customers first, making sure they consistently meet their needs and enhance their satisfaction. This often leads to repeat customers, new clients and increased business for the organisation.
ISO9001 places focus on identifying and addressing the risk associated with organisations strategic direction.
Other benefits include:
- ISO9001 management systems can assist in reducing costs by tracking and measuring outputs and identifying areas of waste or duplication
- By having processes laid out and regularly reviewed, it provides insight into where efficiencies may be gained
- Identification of customers needs and expectations, to better improve product or service quality and consistency
- Continual improvement by tracking and monitoring issues through a certified system, allowing organisations opportunity to review and provide ideas for the business as a whole
- Providing a competitive edge over other organisations as suppliers and customers often look for ISO9001 certification as it provides assurance.
To find out more, contact Odin Business Solutions or visit www.iso.org/